Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Tony King (b. 1944)
Marking(s); notes: signed; 1969
Country of origin; materials: American; acrylic on canvas
Dimensions (H, W, D): 77"h, 78"w art; 84"h, 84.5"w canvas (work is not framed)
Additional Information: Work is titled "Earth Grown." Provenance: Private Collection, Albuquerque, New Mexico, acquired years ago and has been in the consignor's home since.
Spring 2023 Auction Series
- Sat. May 6: Tupperware Corporate Collection: 1970s-1990s
- Sat. May 20: Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Now consigning: Fall 2023 Modern & Contemporary Art + Design
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
good, scattered spots of fine craquelure, minor scuffs, a few creases from storage (likely to resolve once stretched)